AIBE (XV) 2020 examination will be regulated by the Bar Council of India. AIBE (All India Bar Examination) is organized to examine an advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India. After qualifying the examination, applicants will be awarded the “Certificate of Practice” by the BCI (Bar Council of India). AIBE examination is a national level examination. In this article, we are providing complete information about AIBE 2020 including registration, exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
AIBE Exam Dates 2020
In this section, applicants can check the tentative schedule of AIBE (XV) 2020 Exam Dates:
|Notification Releases||September 2019|
|Registration Starts||September 2019|
|Last Date for Registration||December 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||December 2019|
|AIBE Examination Date||December 2019|
|Answer Key Releasing Date||December 2019|
|Final Answer Key Release||January 2020|
|Result Announcement||January 2021|
AIBE Exam Eligibility 2020
Applicants have to fulfill the given AIBE (XV) eligibility criteria 2020 to apply for the examination:
- Applicants must be the citizen of India.
- There will be no age criteria limit to apply for the exam.
- Applicants must have a 3 or 5 years bachelor degree in law from the recognized board.
- Applicants should have enrolled themselves with the state bar of council.
- There will be no minimum qualifying marks for the examination.
AIBE Registration 2020
- Applicants can fill & submit the AIBE 2020 application form through online mode only.
- AIBE Exam Registration 2020 will be started in the month of September 2019.
- Before registration, applicants must ready with these documents, i.e. Advocate ID Card, Enrollment Certificate, Scanned Photograph & Signature, Category Certificate (If applicable) & Disability Certificate (If applicable).
- The last date to submit the AIBE (XV) application 2020 will be in the month of December 2019.
- Don’t forget to take a printout copy of the application for future use.
- The application fee will be submitted only through SBI Bank Challan.
- There will be no other mode for fee payment.
- The application fee will be Rs. 3560 (For GEN/OBC category) & Rs. 2560 (For SC/ST category).
AIBE 2020 Exam Pattern
Applicants can check this section to know about AIBE (XV) Exam Pattern 2020:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be held through offline mode (Pen-Paper Based Test).
- Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in the entrance test.
- Type of Questions: In the examination, Multiple Choice Types questions will be asked.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of total 100 marks.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be allotted to the applicants for correct response.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for wrong response.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)||8|
|Cr.P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)||10|
|C.P.C (Code of Civil Procedure)||10|
|Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act||4|
|Public Interest Litigation||4|
|Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules||4|
|Labour & Industrial Laws||4|
|Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Act and Consumer Protection Law||5|
|Law related to Taxation||4|
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act||8|
|Land Acquisition Act||2|
|Intellectual Property Laws||2|
AIBE 2020 Syllabus
Applicants can prepare for the examination from the given topics. AIBE (XV) Syllabus 2020 will be prescribed by the exam conducting authority. The syllabus subjects & topics are given here:
- Constitutional Law
- I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)
- Cr.P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)
- C.P.C (Code of Civil Procedure)
- Evidence Act
- Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act
- Family Law
- Public Interest Litigation
- Administrative Law
- Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules
- Company Law
- Environmental Law
- Cyber Law
- Labour & Industrial Laws
- Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Act and Consumer Protection Law
- Law related to Taxation
- Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act
- Land Acquisition Act
- Intellectual Property Laws
AIBE Admit Card 2020
- The authority will provide the admit card only through online mode.
- AIBE 2020 admit card will be issued in the month of December 2019.
- To get an admit card, applicants have to enter registration ID & date of birth.
- It is compulsory to carry the AIBE (XV) hall ticket 2020 at the examination center on the day of exam.
AIBE 2020 Answer Key
- Applicants will check their AIBE (XV) answer keys 2020 through online mode only.
- The provisional answer key for all sets will be released in the month of December 2019.
- If applicants have any objection against answer key, they can submit the objections via email before last date.
- The final answer key will be published in the month of January 2020.
AIBE Result 2020
- AIBE 2020 Result will be declared after a few days of the examination through online mode.
- Applicants will view their results in the month of January 2020.
- Applicants have to enter their roll number and date of birth to check the result.
- In the result, applicants are eligible or not eligible to get “Certificate of Practice” in the law profession will be showed.
- Applicants should score 40 marks out of 100 to qualify the examination.
If you have any queries about AIBE 2020, you can leave your comment in the comment box.