AIIMS PG 2020 Final Registration (JAN session) for 6 years courses has been started from 28th September 2019. AIIMS PG 2020 Image Correction has been started. AIIMS PG entrance examination is regulated by the All India Institution Medical Sciences (AIIMS, New Delhi). It is a national level medical entrance test. This exam is held to offer admission into PG courses, i.e. MD/MS/DM (6 years)/M.Ch (6 years)/MDS. It is conducted two times in a year, i.e JAN & July session. Through this article, applicants can get information about AIIMS PG 2020 including application form, eligibility, exam dates, pattern, syllabus, etc.
AIIMS PG 2020 Latest Updates – Final Registration Started
AIIMS PG 2020 Final Registration (JAN Session) for 6 years courses has been started from 28th September 2019. Click here for registration.
AIIMS PG 2020 Image Correction has been started again through login. Click here for image correction.
AIIMS PG 2020 Generation of Registration Uniques Code (RUC) (JAN Session) for 6 year courses has been started through login. Click here for code generation.
AIIMS PG 2020 Final Status of Basic Registration for MD/MS/MCH (6YRS)/DM(6YRS)/MDS (JAN session) has been uploaded through login. Click here to check final status.
AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form for DM/M.Ch (3 yrs)/ MD (Hospital Administration) courses is live now (Jan Session). Applicants can fill it till 23rd September 2019. Click here to fill application form.
AIIMG PG 2020 New Changes:
- From 2019, AIIMS introduces new registration process which includes two stages, i.e. Basic Registration & Final Registration.
- This process is known as PAAR (Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration).
AIIMS PG 2020 Exam Dates
Applicants can check this table for AIIMS PG Exam Dates 2020 for JAN & July Session.
For AIIMS PG (MD/MS/M.Ch (6 years) /DM (6 years)/MDS):
|For Jan Session||For July Session|
|Basic Registration Starts||29th June 2019||27th November 2019
|Last Date for Basic Registration||27th August 2019||February 2020|
|Status of Basic Registration & last date for correction for rejected images||3rd September to 9th September 2019||February 2020|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||16th September 2019||March 2020|
|Date for Generation of Code (only for accepted Basic Registration candidates)||16th September to 11th October 2019||March 2020|
|Uploading Prospectus including seat position for Sponsored and Foreign National candidates||24th September 2019||March 2020|
|Final Registration for completion of other details: Qualification, City Choices, Payment. (only for the candidates those have generated the code)||28th September to 11th October 2019 (Upto 5:00 PM)
|Date for checking status of Final Registration: Accepted & Rejected with reasons.||21st October 2019
|Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application||25th October 2019
|Last date of receiving the application form duly recommended & forwarded with “NO OBJECTION”
||25th October 2019
|Admit Card Release||6th November 2019||April 2020|
|AIIMS PG Exam Date||17th November 2019 (9 AM to 12 Noon)||3rd May 2020|
|Final Seat Position||19th November 2019
|Result Announcement||22nd November 2019||8th May 2020|
|Tentative date of Exercising of Choices (AIIMS and subject/speciality) in Mock Round||2nd December 2019||May 2020|
|Open Round of Seat Allocation / Counselling||20th February 2020
For DM/M.Ch (3 yrs.)/ MD (Hospital Administration):
|For JAN Session||For July Session|
|Application Availability||5th September 2019||February 2020|
|Last Date to submit Application||23rd September 2019 (Upto 5:00 PM)||March 2020|
|Status of Application & Rejected application with reason for rejection.||11th October 2019||March 2020|
|Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application.||16th October 2019||March 2020|
|Admit Card Release||22nd October 2019||March 2020|
|Exam Date (State 1)||3rd November 2019 (10 AM to 11:30 AM)||4th April 2020|
|Result Announcement||7th November 2019||9th April 2020|
|Departmental Assessment (Stage II)||18th to 20th November 2019||21st, 22nd & 23rd April 2020|
|Final Result Declaration||26th November 2019||27th April 2020|
AIIMS PG Eligibility Criteria 2020
Before applying for the examination, applicants must check the given AIIMS PG 2020 eligibility criteria.
For (MD/MS/M.Ch (6 YRS)/DM (6 YRS)/MDS):
- Applicants must have a MBBS degree (for MD/MS) & BDS degree (for MDS) recognized by the MCI/DCI.
- Applicants also have to complete 1 year compulsory rotating internship on or before 30th January 2020.
- Applicants should pass the above examination with 55% aggregate marks (all other categories including OBC Category) & 50% aggregate marks (SC/ST Categories).
For M.Ch (6 years)/ DM (6 years):
- The minimum qualification criteria should be MD/MS or DNB from a University recognized by the MCI in the respective discipline.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit should be 35 years (Relaxation: 5 years (SC/ST), 3 years (OBC)) as on 1st January 2020.
AIIMS PG Registration 2020
Click Here to check AIIMS PG 2020 Information Bulletin (JAN Session).
- Applicants can fill & submit the AIIMS PG 2020 application form only through online mode.
- The AIIMS PG 2020 online registration process has two steps, i.e. Basic Registration & Final Registration.
- The basic registration for 6 year courses will be started from 27th November 2019 (July Session).
- The final registration has been started from 28th September to 11th October 2019 (JAN session).
- For DM/M.Ch (3 yrs.)/ MD (Hospital Administration) courses, the application was available from 5th September to 23rd September 2019 (Jan Session).
- All the applicants, those have applied earlier & whose Basic Registration has been accepted for JAN 2019 & July 2019 sessions do not require completing Basic Registration again. They only will have to complete Final Registration after Generation of Code.
- At the time of AIIMS PG application 2020, applicants have to upload scanned photograph, signature & left thumb impression in a given format.
- The fee will be deposited through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- The application fee details are given below:
|General / OBC||Rs. 1500 + Transaction Charges|
|SC/ST||Rs. 1200 + Transaction Charges|
NOTE: PWBD Candidates is exempted from any Fee.
AIIMS PG Exam Pattern 2020
In this section, applicants should know about AIIMS PG 2020 exam pattern complete details:
- Exam Mode: The entrance exam will be held through online mode (computer based test).
- Duration: The exam duration will be three hours.
- Medium: The examination has a one paper in English Language.
- Type of Questions: In the examination multiple choice type questions will be asked.
- Number of Questions: Total 200 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response, one mark will be provided to the applicants.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking (1/3 marks) for wrong response.
For DM/M.Ch (3 yrs.)/ MD (Hospital Administration):
- Mode: The examination will be organized through online mode (computer based test).
- Exam Duration: The duration of the exam will be 1½ hours (90 minutes).
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English Language.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice type questions will be asked in the examination.
- Number of Questions: Total 80 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, one mark will be provided to the applicants.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking (1/3 marks) for wrong answer.
AIIMS PG Syllabus 2020
The syllabus for MD/MS & MDS will be consisting of all the subjects taught at MBBS & BDS level respectively. There will be no prescribed syllabus for AIIMS Postgraduate exam. AIIMS PG 2020 Syllabus will be consisting of three major subjects, i.e. Clinical, Pre-Clinical & Para-Clinical. Applicants can prepare from the given syllabus:
- Eye, ENT, Preventive and social medicine (PSM), Obstetrics & Gynecology, Surgery, Medicine, Pediatric, Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology etc.
- Anatomy: Gross anatomy, Microanatomy, Embryology and Genetics, Neuroanatomy
- Bio-Chemistry: Biological cell, Enzymes, Biomolecules, Metabolic pathways, their regulation and metabolic interrelationships, Food assimilation and nutrition, Hormones, Molecular Biology, pH, Buffer, physiological buffer systems, Immunology, Environmental biochemistry, cancer and cancer makers.
- Physiology: General Physiology, Nerve–Muscle, Environmental Physiology, Reproduction, Kidney, Neurophysiology – General, Sensory system, Blood, Respiratory System, , sleep and higher nervous functions, Special Senses, Yoga, Cardiovascular System, Gastrointestinal System, Nutrition, Motor system, Visceral and motivational system, EEG.
- Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Toxicology, Community Medicine, Pathology, etc.
AIIMS PG 2020 Admit Card
- AIIMS PG Admit Card 2020 for MD/MS/M.Ch (6 years) /DM (6 years)/MDS courses will be issued on 6th November 2019 (Jan Session) & April 2020 (July Session).
- Applicants can download their admit card only through online mode.
- For DM/M.Ch (3 yrs.)/ MD (Hospital Administration) courses, it will be available on 22nd October 2019 (Jan Session) & March 2020 (July Session).
- There will be no facility to sent the admit card post.
- Applicants can get the AIIMS PG 2020 hall ticket by entering their user ID & password.
AIIMS PG 2020 Result
- Applicants will check their results through online mode from the website.
- AIIMS PG Result 2020 for MD/MS/M.Ch (6 years) /DM (6 years)/MDS courses will be declared on 22nd November 2019 (Jan Session) & 8th May 2020 (July Session).
- The AIIMS PG 2020 merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentile scores.
- For DM/M.Ch (3 yrs.)/ MD (Hospital Administration) courses, the result will be published on 7th November 2019 (Jan Session) & 9th April 2020 (July Session).
- The result can be viewed by entering USER ID & Password.
AIIMS PG 2020 Cut Off
- AIIMS PG Cut off 2020 will be available through online mode.
- The cut off is the minimum marks which applicants have to secure in the examination to get admission.
- The minimum cut off necessary in the examination to determine eligibility for admission is 50th Percentile (GEN), 45th Percentile (OBC) & 40th Percentile (SC/ST).
- The cut off marks will be prepared on the basis of given factors, i.e. number of seats available, difficulty level of paper, total number of appearing applicants, number of passing applicants, etc.
AIIMS PG 2020 Counselling
- All the applicants will be called for online seat allotment/counseling as per category 8 times the number of seats.
- The AIIMS PG Counselling 2020 will be organized through online mode.
- For MD/MS/M.Ch/DM courses, the counseling will be started from 2nd December 2019 (JAN Session) & May 2020 (July Session).
- At the time of counseling, applicants have to register for them, filled choices of colleges/courses & lock them.
- Applicants, those seats are confirmed have to go to respective AIIMS for verification & biometric verification.
- Applicants must bring the original certificates at the time of admission. The documents details are given below:
- Offer Letter.
- Date of Birth (matriculation certificate).
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate (if applicable).
- MBBS/BDS mark sheets.
- Qualifying Examination Degree.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Provisional OR Permanent Registration of MCI/DCI.
If you have any queries about AIIMS PG 2020, you can ask us in the comment box below.