JEE Main 2020 Application Form for JAN Session has been released now. Applicants can fill the application only through online mode. It is a national level entrance test. JEE Main exam is organized for admission to the UG engineering, B.Arch/B.Plan courses. This exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Through this article, applicants can get complete information about How to fill JEE Main 2020 Application Form including step by step form filling procedure, eligibility, application fee, documents uploaded, etc.
JEE Main 2020 Application Form – Released
JEE Main 2020 Application Form (JAN Session) has been released on 3rd September 2019. Click here for application form.
JEE Main 2020 Registration
The authority releases JEE Main application form 2020 through online mode only. JEE Main Registration 2020 is started from 3rd September 2019 (JAN Session) & 7th February 2020 (April Session). There will be no other facility to get application via offline mode. Last date to fill & submit the application will be 30th September 2019 (JAN Session) & 7th March 2020 (April Session). Applicants should download the printcopy of the confirmation page for future use. Read More…..
Applicants can deposit the fee through online mode (credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI, Paytm services). The application fee details are mentioned below:
|Courses||Categories||In India||Outside India|
|B.Tech/BE or B.Arch or B.Planning||General/Gen-EWS/ OBC(NCL)||Boys: Rs 650
Girls: Rs 325
|Boys: Rs 3000
Girls: Rs 1500
|SC/ST/PwD/Transgender||Boys: Rs 325
Girls: Rs 325
|Boys: Rs 1500
Girls: Rs 1500
|B.Tech/BE & B.Arch or B.Tech/BE & B.Planning or B.Tech/BE, B.Arch & B.Planning or B.Arch & B.Planning||General/Gen-EWS/ OBC(NCL)||Boys: Rs 1300
Girls: Rs 650
|Boys: Rs 6000
Girls: Rs 3000
|SC/ST/PwD/Transgender||Boys: Rs 650
Girls- Rs 650
|Boys: Rs 3000
Girls: Rs 3000
|Processing charges and Goods & Service Taxes (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable.|
JEE Main Eligibility 2020
Before filling JEE Main application, applicants have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria:
- Applicants should pass 10+2 or its equivalent examination from the recognized board in 2018 & 2019.
- Pass the above examination with at least five subjects (Physics & Mathematics are compulsory).
- Appearing applicants can also apply.
- There will be no age bar limit to appear in the examination. Read More…..
How to Fill JEE Main 2020 Application Form
The process of JEE Main Application Form filling involves five stages, i.e. registration, filling up the application, documents uploading, fee payment & printout of confirmation page.
To avoid any kind of errors, applicants should fill the application carefully. Before filling the application, applicants should ready with the following details & documents.
Documents & Details Required:
- A valid Email ID & Mobile Number.
- Class 10th & 12th Certificate.
- Valid ID Proof.
- Scanned Images of Applicant Photograph & Signature:
- Recent photograph should be coloured or black/white (but clear contrast).
- Scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of scanned photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- Size of scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
Applicants can check this step by step procedure regarding how to fill JEE Main 2020 application form.
STEP 1: Visit the Official Website
- Open the official website link. (Link is given above)
- Click on “Fill Online Application Form”.
- Now, click on the “Registration” button.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Then, click on “Click here to Proceed” button.
- Fill your personal details such as candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, etc.
Step 2.2: Fill Contact Details
- Fill your contact details such as address, city/town/village, mobile number, email address, state, etc.
Step 2.3: Choose Password
- You have to choose a password as per the following policy:
- Password must be 8 to 13 characters long.
- Password must have at least one upper case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one Lower case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one numeric value.
- Password must have at least one special characters eg.!@#$%^&*-.
Step 2.4: Submit Details
- After filling all details, click on “Submit” button.
- Review your filled application & click on “Final Submit” button.
- If you want to edit your details, then click on “Edit Registration Form” button.
- Note down your application number for future references.
- Click on “Complete Application Form” button.
Step 3.1 Fill Personal Details
- Fill your other personal details such as nationality, state code of eligibility, category, place of residence, mode of study, etc.
- Fill the courses you are applying.
- Select exam cities as per your preferences, question paper medium, etc.
- Fill your educational details such as qualifying exam, place of schooling, type of school/college, school board, year of passing, result mode,
Step 3.4 Parents Income Details
- Fill your parents income details such as qualification, occupation, income, etc.
- Now, click on the “Submit” button.
- Review all the filled details and click on “Final Submit” button.
STEP 4: Upload Scanned Images
- Now, you have to click on “Upload Images” button.
- Upload your scanned images, i.e. photograph & signature in a given format.
- Then, click on “Upload” button.
- Click on “Pay Examination Fee” button.
- Select mode of payment.
- Click on “Proceed for Payment” button.
- Select examination fee payment mode & click on “Proceed for Payment”.
- Pay the examination fee & click on “Confirm” button.
- After fee payment, click on the link “Click here to return to the National Testing Agency JEE Main 2020 site”.
- You have to verify your ‘Email Id’ & ‘Mobile Number’.
- Now, click on “Download Confirmation Page” button.
- Take a printout copy of the confirmation page for future use.
If you have any queries about How to Fill JEE Main 2020 Application Form, you can ask your queries below in the comment box.