IBSAT 2019 Application Form has been released now. IBSAT 2019 exam is managed by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad. This exam is organized for admission to the MBA/PGPM and Ph.D courses. These courses are offered by the IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur and IBS Kolkata campuses. IBSAT exam (ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test) is a national level entrance test. In this article, we are providing complete information about IBSAT 2019 including exam dates, registration, application form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
IBSAT 2019 Latest Updates – Application Released
IBSAT 2019 Application Form for MBA/PGPM and Ph.D courses has been released now. Click here to fill the application form.
IBSAT Exam Dates 2019
In this section, applicants can check official IBSAT important dates:
|Application Availability||1st July 2019|
|Last date to Apply||12th December 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||December 2019|
|Date of Exam||21st – 22nd December 2019|
|Result Announcement||1st week of January 2020
|Selection Briefing||11th – 19th January 2020|
|Selection Procedure Starts||For MBA & PGPM: 22nd – 29th February 2020 (At IBS Hyderabad)
For Ph.D.: 7th – 8th March 2020 (At IBS Hyderabad)
IBSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the online application, applicants must read the IBSAT eligibility criteria given below:
For 2 Year Management Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants should have a graduation degree in any discipline from the reconized university.
- Qualifying Marks: Secure minimum 50% and above marks in the above qualifying exam.
- All applicants should complete a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Final year applicants of bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply.
- The age criteria limit should be 17 years to apply for IBSAT exam.
- Applicants not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by 31st May 2020.
For Ph.D. in Management (Full Time/Part Time):
- Applicants should complete graduation degree in any discipline with 50% and above marks from the recognized university.
- The qualifying exam medium of instruction should be English.
- Applicants, those pass post graduation in management (full time with specialization in Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resource Management/ Operations from an UGC approved University) or post graduation (full-time) in Economics, Commerce, Psychology, Sociology, Public Administration, Statistics, Mathematics or in an allied discipline from a UGC recognized University in India or abroad with 55% and above marks can also apply.
- A Professional qualification like CFA/ CA/ CWA/ CS with 55% and above marks are also eligible.
For Ph.D. in Economics (Full-time):
- Pass the graduation degree with 50% and above marks and Post graduation in Economics or allied discipline with 55% and above marks.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 17 years of regular education (on 10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2 basis).
IBSAT Registration 2019
- There is a common application for MBA/PGPM courses.
- The IBSAT 2019 application form is available through offline or online mode.
- The offline application is issued at any of the IBS marketing offices.
- IBSAT 2019 Registration has been started from 1st July 2019 to 12th December 2019.
- Keep ready with a valid email ID, mobile number, marks sheets (10th, 12th, Graduation & any other professional qualification).
- Upload color photograph (size: not exceed 25 KB & approximately 140 – 160 pixels) in jpeg or gif format.
- After completion of form filling & fee payment, a confirmation email will be sent to the registered email ID.
- Applicants should take a printout copy of the filled IBSAT application for further use.
- The registration fee is Rs. 1800 for PGPM bulletin.
- Applicants can pay the fee through online mode (credit card, debit card or net banking).
IBSAT Exam Pattern 2019
Check IBSAT 2019 exam pattern details here:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be held through online mode (computer based test).
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be two hours.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be multiple choice types.
- Number of Questions: In the examination, total 140 questions will be asked.
- Exam Medium: The question paper will be come in English language.
- Marking Scheme: For correct answer, one mark will be allotted to the applicants.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking for wrong answer.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation||30|
There will be no prescribed syllabus for IBSAT exam. IBSAT syllabus 2019 will be comprised of all the topics from the given sections:
- Quantitative Aptitude: Algebra, Number system, Average, Arithmetic progression, Average, Time and Work, Time, Speed and Distance, Discount, Geometry, Inequalities, Mixtures and Allegations, Installment Payments, Percentage, Probability, Profit and Loss.
- Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation: Pie Chart, Bar graphs & Column graphs, Venn Diagrams, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Cause and effects, Data Sufficiency, Critical Reasoning, Matrix arrangements, Visual reasoning, Tables, Graphs representing area, Assumption- premise- Conclusion.
- Verbal Ability: English Grammar, Syllogism, Incorrect words, Vocabulary, Para Jumble, Idioms and Phrases, Contextual Usage, sentence completion, Synonyms and Antonyms, Punctuation, Cloze test, Analogies, Replace the missing words, spot the error, Incorrect words, Use the appropriate words.
- Reading Comprehension: This section covers three readings of comprehension passages from which the questions are asked. In this section, the questions are asked direct in nature and seek factual answers. 30 Questions will be asked in this section.
IBSAT Admit Card 2019
- Applicants have to book their slot by login.
- In the IBSAT slot booking 2019, applicants have to book their exam date & time as per their preferences.
- The authority will issue the IBSAT hall ticket 2019 after the slot booking process.
- IBSAT 2019 admit card will be available through online mode.
- Applicants should verify their details & photograph printed on it.
- Without admit card & photo ID proof, no applicants will be allowed in the exam center.
IBSAT 2019 Result
- Applicants will check their results through online mode from the website.
- IBSAT Result 2019 will be declared in the first week of January 2020.
- The result will be viewed by entering application number & password.
- IBSAT scorecard will be comprised a candidate’s sectional and total marks obtained in the examination.
IBSAT Admission 2019
- For MBA & PGPM admission, the ICFAI University (Dehradun & Jaipur) and The Icfaian Foundation will accept IBSAT 2019/CAT/GMAT/NMAT/XAT (from 2017 onwards)/MAT 2019/CMAT 2018/State Level Test Scores 2019.
- Applicants, those qualify the examination will be called for the section procedure.
- The IBSAT selection process will consist of Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- The final selection will be based on past academic record and performance of the candidates in GD/PI rounds.
- The selection procedure will be conducted at 8 IBS campuses.
For any queries about IBSAT 2019, you can leave your comment below.