IBSAT 2020 Registration has been started now. IBSAT 2020 is conducted to offer admission into MBA or PGPM and Ph.D. courses at the various ICFAI business schools. It is a national level management aptitude test. IBSAT exam is regulated by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Educational Qualification. The IBS campuses are Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Dehradun, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai, & Pune. Through this article, applicants can get details about IBSAT 2020 include application form, registration, eligibility criteria, exam dates, pattern, syllabus, etc.
IBSAT 2020 Latest Updates – Registration Started
IBSAT 2020 Registration for MBA/PGPM and Ph.D. courses has been started now. Click here to apply.
IBSAT Exam Dates 2020
In this table, we are providing official IBSAT important dates 2020.
|Registration Starts||1st July 2019|
|Last date to apply||12th December 2019|
|Admit Card Issue||December 2019|
|IBSAT Entrance Exam||21st – 22nd December 2019|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of January 2020
|Selection Briefing||11th – 19th January 2020|
|Selection Procedure Starts||For MBA & PGPM: 22nd – 29th February 2020 (At IBS Hyderabad)
For Ph.D.: 7th – 8th March 2020 (At IBS Hyderabad)
IBSAT 2020 Eligibility
The basic IBSAT eligibility criteria 2020 to apply for the examination is given below:
For 2 Year Management Course:
- Applicants should have a graduation degree in any discipline from the recognized university.
- All the applicants have a minimum 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Passed the above exam in English medium.
- The qualifying marks should be 50% & above marks in graduation.
- Applicants, those in the final year of graduation degree can also apply.
- If applicants not meet the English medium criteria, then they have to submit TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by 31st May 2020.
- The age criteria should be 17 years of regular education (on 10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2 basis).
For Ph.D. in Management (Full Time/Part Time):
- Applicants should complete graduation degree in any discipline with 50% and above marks from the recognized university.
- The qualifying exam medium of instruction should be English.
- Applicants, those pass post graduation in management (full time with specialization in Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resource Management/ Operations from an UGC approved University) or post graduation (full-time) in Economics, Commerce, Psychology, Sociology, Public Administration, Statistics, Mathematics or in an allied discipline from a UGC recognized University in India or abroad with 55% and above marks can also apply.
- A Professional qualification like CFA/ CA/ CWA/ CS with 55% and above marks are also eligible.
For Ph.D. in Economics (Full-time):
- Pass the graduation degree with 50% and above marks and Post graduation in Economics or allied discipline with 55% and above marks.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 17 years of regular education (on 10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2 basis).
IBSAT Registration 2020
Before filling IBSAT application 2020, applicants can read the below details:
- IBSAT 2020 Registration window has been opened from 1st July 2019.
- Applicants can get the application through online or offline mode.
- The offline IBSAT 2020 application is available from the any of the marketing offices of IBS by paying the fee.
- Applicants will fill & submit the application till 12th December 2019.
- During form filling, applicants have to upload scanned photograph in a given format.
- Don’t forget to take a print out copy of the filled application for future use.
- The fee can be paid through online mode (net banking, credit & debit card).
- Applicants have to pay 1800 as a registration fee.
IBSAT Exam Pattern
- Date of Exam: IBSAT exam will be held on 21st-22nd December 2019.
- Mode: The examination will be organized in online mode (computer based test).
- Exam Duration: The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be asked in multiple choice types.
- Number of Questions: Total 140 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: For correct response, one mark will be given to the applicants.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation||30|
IBSAT Syllabus 2020
IBSAT 2020 Syllabus is divided into four sections: Quantitative Aptitude, Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension. Applicants can prepare for the examination from the given topics.
- Quantitative Ability: Algebra, Mensuration, Number system, Average, Installment Payments, Time and Work, Time, Speed and Distance, Discount, Arithmetic progression, Geometry, Inequalities, Percentage, Probability, Profit and Loss, Mixtures and Allegations.
- Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation: Pie Chart, Bar graphs & Column graphs, Venn Diagrams, Logical Reasoning, Cause and effects, Data Sufficiency, Graphs representing area, Critical Reasoning, Matriz arrangements, Visual reasoning, Tables, Data Interpretation, Assumption- premise- Conclusion.
- Verbal Ability: English Grammer, Syllogism, Incorrect words, Replace the missing words, spot the error, Incorrect words, sentence completion, Synonyms and Antonyms, Punctuation, Vocabulary, Para Jumble, Idioms and Phrases, Contextual Usage, Analogies, Cloze test, Use the appropriate words.
- Reading Comprehension: In this section, three readings comprehension passages will be given from which questions are asked. Total 30 questions will be asked. The questions are direct in nature and seek factual answers.
IBSAT Slot Booking 2020
- The slot booking process will be started only after completion of the registration.
- IBSAT 2020 Slot booking will be done through online mode on the basis of first come and first serve.
- Applicants have to book a slot (exam date, time & test center) in a given time period.
- For slot, applicants have to login through application number & password.
IBSAT Admit Card 2020
- After the slot booking process, applicants will get a admit card.
- IBSAT 2020 admit card will be available in the month of December 2019.
- Applicants can book a slot through online mode in the website.
- There will be no facility to get an IBSAT hall ticket through offline mode.
- To get a admit card, applicants have to login with application number and date of birth.
- Bring a valid admit card along with photo ID proof at the examination venue.
IBSAT 2020 Result
- Applicants will check their results through online mode.
- IBSAT result 2020 will be declared in the first week of January 2020.
- Selected applicants will be called for the selection process on the basis of the result.
- Applicants can download their IBSAT scorecard by entering application number & password.
- IBSAT score card 2020 will contain total marks, ranks & performance of the applicants.
IBSAT Admission Procedure
- Applicants, those have an IBSAT 2020/CAT/GMAT/NMAT/MAT 2019/CMAT 2018/State Level Test Scores 2019 scores will be called for the selection process.
- The selection process wil be held at IBS Hyderabad on For MBA & PGPM: 22nd – 29th February 2020 (At IBS Hyderabad) and For Ph.D.: 7th – 8th March 2020 (At IBS Hyderabad).
- The Institution will give the call letter to the selected applicants to attend the counseling.
- The final selection will be made on past academic record and performance of the candidates in group discussion & personal interview rounds.
- At the time of admission, applicants have to bring their original documents & certificates.
For any query about IBSAT 2020, you can ask us below in the comment box.