IIFT 2020 Application Form has been released now. From 2020, the examination is managed by the National Testing Agency (NTA). It is organized to offer admission into MBA (International Business) course in New Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada (AP) Campuses. IIFT exam is a national-level management entrance test. The admission is done on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion, Writing Skills Assessment and Interview. In this article, we are providing information about IIFT Admission 2020 including application form, eligibility criteria, exam dates, pattern, syllabus, etc.
IIFT 2020 Latest Updates – Image Correction Started
IIFT 2020 Application form is available from 9th September 2019. Click here to fill application form.
IIFT 2020 Image Correction has been started now through candidate login. Click here for image correction.
IIFT Exam Dates 2020
In this section, applicants can get official IIFT Important dates 2020:
|Application Form Availability||9th September 2019|
|Last Date for application||25th October 2019 (11:50 PM)
|Successful transaction of fee through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/PAYTM/UPI Service||9th September to 26th October 2019 (11:50 PM)
|Image Correction Started
||13th September 2019
|Correction in Particulars
||1st November to 7th November 2019
|Last date for requesting change in test center (center change fee: Rs. 1000)||November 2019|
|Last date to submit GMAT score for foreign nationals and NRIs||15th February 2020|
|Admit Card Issued||11th November 2019|
|IIFT 2020 Exam Date||1st December 2019 (10 AM to 12 Noon)
|Result Declaration||11th December 2019|
|Score Card Releasing||January 2020|
IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2020
Applicants can check complete eligibility before applying for the IIFT exam. IIFT eligibility 2020 details are given here:
- Nationality: Applicants must be India Citizen.
- Foreign Nationals/NRIs applicants are also eligible.
- Qualifying Exam: Pass minimum 3 years’ duration bachelor’s degree in any disciplines from the recognized university.
- Qualifying Marks: Secured at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/PWD categories) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing applicants can also apply.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to appear in the examination.
IIFT Registration 2020
Click here to check the IIFT 2020 Information Bulletin.
- IIFT Application Form 2020 has been released only through online mode.
- The authority is not providing any facility to fill & submit the application via offline mode.
- IIFT 2020 Registration Form is available from 9th September 2019 & fill till 25th October 2019.
- Applicants have to upload their scanned photograph (10 kb to 200 kb) & signature (4 kb to 30 kb) in a JPEG/JPG format.
- Applicants, those belong to SC/ST/PWD/OBC (Non-creamy layer) categories have to upload the requisite certificate (50 kb to 300 kb) with the application form.
- Don’t forget to a printout copy of the filled IIFT 2020 application form for further use.
- The registration fee is Rs. 2000 (Rs. 1000 for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- Applicants can submit the fee through online mode (credit card/debit card/ net banking/PAYTM/UPI Service).
IIFT Exam Pattern 2020
In this section, applicants can check details about IIFT 2020 Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be held through online mode (computer-based test).
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English language only.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 120 minutes.
- Type of Questions: In the examination, multiple-choice objective type questions will be asked.
- Number of Questions: Total 123 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Subjects: The question paper will consists of questions covering English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 100 marks.
- Marking Scheme: There will be different marking scheme for various sections. For right answers, o.5 to 1 mark will be allotted to the applicants.
- Negative Marking: For wrong answer, 1/3 marks will be deducted.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||42|
|Data Interpretation & Quantitative Analysis||20|
IIFT 2020 Syllabus
The IIFT syllabus 2020 is comprised from the subjects such as English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis.
- English Grammar: Vocabulary and Comprehension, Fill in the blanks, Para-jumbles, Sentence Correction, Figure of Speech, Phrases, Odd one out, Sentence Arrangement, Vocabulary based, Idioms and Synonyms & Antonyms, etc.
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs: Business & Economics, Topics related to current scenarios, Awards & Records, Science & Environment, History & Geography, International Organizations, Social Issues, Politics & Sports, etc.
- Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation: Linear & Matrix Arrangements, Visual & Critical Reasoning, Coding & Decoding, Puzzles, Sequencing, Venn Diagrams, Graphs & Charts, Cause & Effect, Family Tree Problem, Symbol based Problem, etc.
- Quantitative Analysis: Parentages, Algebra, Arithmetic, HCF & LCM, Vectors, Logarithm, Number System, Median, Mode, Clocks, Modern Mathematics, Calendar, Binomial Expansion, Co-ordinate geometry, Installments payments Time, Speed, Distance, Ratios & Proportions, Simple interest, etc.
IIFT Admit Card 2020
- Applicants will be able to download their IIFT 2020 admit cards through online mode from the website.
- IIFT hall ticket 2020 will be issued on 11th November 2019.
- Applicants should bring a valid admit card along with the following documents at the exam center:
- Election I-Card
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card (with Photograph)
- Driving License
- E-Aadhaar with photograph
- Ration Card with photograph
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- College/University ID
- To get an admit card, applicants have to fill their ‘Application Number’ & ‘Name’.
IIFT Answer Key 2020
- After a few days of the examinations, NTA will display provisional Answer Keys & Question Paper attempted by the applicants.
- IIFT 2020 Answer Key will be released through online mode.
- Applicants can challenge of provisional answer keys via online mode on payment of a processing fee of Rs.1000 per question.
- The NTA’s decision on the challenges will be final and no further communication will be entertained.
IIFT Result 2020
- IIFT 2020 Result will be declared on 11th December 2019.
- Applicants can check their results only through online mode.
- The result will be viewed only by entering ‘USER ID’ & ‘Date of Birth’.
- It will be available in the PDF format.
IIFT Score Card 2020
- Applicants will get the score card through online mode in the website.
- IIFT 2020 Score Card will be available along with the declaration of result.
- It will be downloaded by entering user id & DOB.
- The score card contain maximum marks in each section, total marks, sectional cut off, marks secured, overall cut off category wise, total marks scored by the applicant, etc.
IIFT Cut Off 2020
- Applicants have to clear both the sectional as well as overall cut off.
- The IIFT 2020 cut off will be released along with the result through online mode.
- Applicants who meet the cut off will be called for the next round of the section process.
- The cutoff will be depended on various factors such as difficulty level of test, total number of test-takers, number of seats available, etc.
IIFT Admission 2020
- Shortlisted applicants (written test) will be called for the Writing Skills Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview rounds.
- It will be organized in January / February 2020 at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai.
- The final admission will be offered on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion (GD), Writing Skills Assessment and Interview rounds.
If you have any queries about IIFT 2020, you can ask your queries in the comment box.