JEE Main 2020 Image Correction has been started. JEE Main 2020 Application Form Correction will be done through online mode. It is a national level test. JEE Main Exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). This exam is organized two times in a year. It is held to offer admission in different B.E/B.Tech and B.Arch/B.Planning courses in different institutions including NITs and IITs. Here, applicants can check information about JEE Main 2020 Correction.
JEE Main 2020 Latest Updates – Image Correction Started
JEE Main 2020 Image Correction for JAN Exam has been started from 13th September 2020 through candidate login. Click here for image correction.
JEE Main 2020 Application Form
- Applicants can get the application through online mode only.
- JEE Main application form 2020 is available from 3rd September 2019 (Jan session) & 7th February 2020 (April session).
- The last date to submit the application will be 30th September 2019 (Jan session) & 7th March 2020 (April session).
- Applicants should fill the application carefully. Read More…..
JEE Main 2020 Application Form Correction
- NTA will offer JEE Main Correction 2020 facility only in some particulars in the application form.
- Applicants can make JEE Main 2020 Correction through online mode.
- The image correction is started from 13th September 2020 (Jan Exam) & February 2020 (April Exam).
- JEE Main Application correction 2020 in some particulars will be started from 11th October to 17th October 2020 (Jan Exam) & March 2020 (April Exam).
- Applicants can make correction in the application before last date.
- It is the one time correction facility for the applicants.
- The correction window will be opened only for those applicants who submit their applications & pay the fee.
JEE Main Application Correction Details
- NTA offers the image correction facility to the applicants so that they can edit uploaded images in the application form.
- JEE Main Correction 2020 can be done through online mode.
- JEE Mains correction in application form is started from 13th September 2020 (Jan Exam) & February 2020 (April Exam).
- Applicants have to fill their login details such as “application number” & “password” to make correction in images.
Application Particular Correction:
- As per last year details, all the information in the application is editable except exam cities.
- The correction in JEE Main 2020 particulars will be allowed once.
- It will be started from 11th October to 17th October 2020 (Jan Exam) & March 2020 (April Exam).
- Applicants can make correction or edit the details through online mode.
- After correction, mentioned change(s) will be updated soon if additional fee will not be required.
- If additional fee required, then the final updation of correction will be done after fee payment.
- The fee can be paid through SBI MOPS (net banking/credit card/debit card).
How to Make Correction?
Applicants should follow the given steps to JEE Main 2020 Application Form Correction:
- Visit the official website link. (Link will be given above).
- Click on that link.
- Now, fill your “Application Number” & “Password”.
- Click on “login” button.
- The detailed filled in the application will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Change the incorrect information carefully.
- Now, check & recheck the filled details.
- If you are satisfied that all the details you filled is correct then click on submit button.
- Don’t forget to take a printout copy of filled application.
For any queries about JEE Main 2020 Application Form Correction, you can leave the comment on the comment box.