NDA (II) 2019 Admit Card is releasing soon. NDA Exam is managed by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). It is organized for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of National Defense Academy. National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (NDA Exam) is a national level entrance test. UPSC organizes this NDA entrance examination two times in a year, i.e. NDA (I) & NDA (II). NDA (II) exam is conducted in various cities all over India on 17th November 2019. In this article, applicants can get information about NDA (II) 2019 which includes an application form, exam dates, eligibility, pattern, syllabus, etc.
NDA (II) 2019 Latest Updates – Application Rejected List
NDA (II) 2019 List of Rejected Applications due to non-payment of examination fee has been released now. Click here to check the list.
NDA (II) 2019 Application Form can be filled till 3rd September 2019. Click here to fill application form.
NDA (II) 2019 Exam Dates
Through this section, applicants can check official NDA exam dates 2019:
|Notification & Application Release on||7th August 2019|
|Last Date to apply||3rd September 2019 (6:00 AM)
|Option to withdraw application
||10th to 17th September 2019
|Admit Card Availability||Three weeks before examination
|NDA 2019 Exam Date||17th November 2019|
|Result Declaration||Last week of December 2019|
NDA (II) 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the NDA. The NDA eligibility details are given here:
- Only Unmarried Male applicants can apply for the NDA exam.
- Applicants should be Indian Citizen.
- Applicants, those belong to Bhutan, Nepal, Tibetan refugee & person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia or Vietnam can also apply.
- Applicants should not born earlier than 2nd January 2001 & not later than 1st January 2004.
- For Army Wing: – Pass 10+2 examination or its equivalent from the recognized board.
- For Air Force & Naval Wings:- Pass 10+2 examination or its equivalent with Physics & Mathematics from the recognized board.
- Applicants, those are in the last year of 10+2 can also apply.
- Applicants should be physically fit as per physical standards.
NDA (II) 2019 Application Form
- The application form has been issued only through online mode on the website.
- NDA registration 2019 has been started from 7th August 2019.
- Last to fill & submit the NDA application form was 3rd September 2019.
- Before filling an application, applicants should ready with a duly scanned photograph, signature & photo identity card in a jpg format.
- Avoid submitting multiple applications.
- Applicants should be ensured that they was provide a valid email id for communication.
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 100 as an application fee. SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/ NCOs/ ORs specified are exempted from payment of a fee.
- The submission of the fee can be done from any SBI branch by cash, or through net banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
Click here to check NDA (II) 2019 Information Bulletin.
NDA (II) Exam Pattern
Know about NDA exam pattern like duration, mode, marking scheme, etc.
- The medium of examination will be the offline mode (Pen-Paper Based).
- For each paper, the exam duration will be 2 ½ hours (150 minutes).
- The question paper will be multiple choice types.
- The language of the question paper will be English & Hindi.
- The written examination will be of a total of 900 marks.
- There will be a process of negative marking (0.33 marks) for wrong answers.
- Applicants can use black ball pen only for examination.
|Paper I||Mathematics||150 minutes||300|
|Paper II||General Ability Test||150 minutes||600|
NDA (II) Syllabus
The NDA syllabus is separate for Paper I (Mathematics) & Paper II (General Ability Test). The syllabus details & topics are given below:
Mathematics (Paper I):
- Concept of set, operations on sets, Venn diagrams. Binary system of numbers. Conversion of a number in decimal system to binary system and vice-versa. Arithmetic, Geometric and Harmonic progressions. De Morgan laws, Cartesian product, relation, equivalence relation. Representation of real numbers on a line. Complex numbers—basic properties, modulus, argument, cube roots of unity. Quadratic equations with real coefficients. The solution of linear inequations of two variables by graphs. Permutation and Combination. Binomial theorem and its applications. Logarithms and their applications.
Matrices & Determinants:
- Types of matrices, operations on matrices. The determinant of a matrix, basic properties of determinants. Applications-Solution of a system of linear equations in two or three unknowns by Cramer’s rule and by Matrix Method, Adjoint and the inverse of a square matrix.
- Angles and their measures in degrees and in radians. Multiple and Sub-multiple angles. Inverse trigonometric functions. Applications-Height and distance, properties of triangles. Trigonometrical ratios. Trigonometric identities Sum and difference formulae.
Analytical Geometry of Two & Three Dimensions:
- Rectangular Cartesian Coordinate system. Distance formula. Equation of a line in various forms. The angle between the two lines. Standard forms of parabola, ellipse, and hyperbola. Eccentricity and axis of a conic. Equation of a plane and a line in various forms. The angle between the two lines and the angle between the two planes. Equation of a sphere. A point in a three-dimensional space, distance between two points. A distance of a point from a line. Equation of a circle in standard and in general form. Direction Cosines and direction ratios. Equation two points. Direction Cosines and direction ratios.
- Concept of a real-valued function – domain, range, and graph of a function. Composite functions, one to one, onto and inverse functions. Derivatives of sum, product, and quotient of functions, a derivative of a function with respect to another function, a derivative of a composite function. Second order derivatives. Increasing and decreasing functions. Application of derivatives in problems of maxima and minima. Notion of limit, Standard limits – examples. Continuity of functions – examples, algebraic operations on continuous functions. Derivative of function at a point, geometrical and physical interpretation of a derivative—applications.
Integral Calculus & Differential Equations:
- Integration as inverse of differentiation, integration by substitution and by parts, standard integrals involving algebraic expressions, trigonometric, exponential and hyperbolic functions. General and particular solution of differential equations, solution of the first order and first-degree differential equations of various types – examples. Application in problems of growth and decay. Evaluation of definite integrals – determination of areas of plane regions bounded by curves – applications. Definition of order and degree of a differential equation, formation of a differential equation by examples.
- Vectors in two and three dimensions, magnitude and direction of a vector. Vector product or cross product of two vectors. Applications—work done by a force and moment of a force and in geometrical problems. Unit and null vectors, the addition of vectors, scalar multiplication of a vector, scalar product or dot product of two vectors.
Statistics & Probability:
- Statistics: Classification of data, Frequency distribution, cumulative frequency distribution—examples. Graphical representation – Histogram, Pie Chart, frequency polygon—examples. Measures of Central Tendency – Mean, median and mode. Variance and standard deviation—determination and comparison. Correlation and regression.
- Probability: Random experiment, outcomes, and associated sample space, events, mutually exclusive and exhaustive events, impossible and certain events. Union and Intersection of events. Complementary, elementary and composite events. Definition of probability – classical and statistical – examples. Random variable as function on a sample space. Binomial distribution, examples of random experiments giving rise to Binominal distribution. Elementary theorems on probability—simple problems. Conditional probability, Bayes’ theorem—simple problems.
General Ability Test (Paper II):
- The English question paper will be designed to test applicants understanding of English and workmanlike use of words. It covers various aspects such as Grammar and usage, vocabulary, comprehension, and cohesion in extended text to test the candidate’s proficiency in English.
- It will broadly cover the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Social Studies, General Science, Geography & Current Events. It is designed to indicate the scope of the subjects included in this paper.
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.
NDA (II) 2019 Admit Card
- The authority will provide NDA Admit Card 2019 three week before the examination.
- It may be available in the month of November 2019.
- Applicants will be able to download the admit card through online mode.
- There will be no facility to send the NDA hall ticket by post or any other mode.
- If any discrepancies/errors found on the admit card, applicants should contact the officials before one week of the examination.
- Applicants should bring a printout copy of the admit card at the examination center along with photo ID Card & 2 identical photographs.
NDA (II) 2019 Result
- The result of NDA (II) examination will be announced in the last week of December 2019.
- Applicants can check their NDA result 2019 in a PDF format.
- Applicants should check their roll number & name in the result list.
- The UPSC will prepare a list of applicants who secure the minimum qualifying marks in the examination.
NDA Selection Procedure (NDA SSB Interview)
- After the final result declaration, successfully qualified applicants have to register themselves for selection procedure (SSB Center & Date of Interview).
- These applicants will allot selection centers through the aforesaid website.
- All these applicants are called for SSB Interview.
- They should carry their original documents. The original documents will be returned after verification.
- Applicants should report for SSB Interview on the given date (Given on Call Letter).
- The SSB Procedure comprises of two stages: Stage I & Stage II. Applicants, those pass the Stage I only they are permitted to appear in Stage II.
- Stage I: Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests and Picture Perception & Description Test (PP&DT). Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of combined performance in OIR Test and PP & DT.
- Stage II: It consists of Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference. These tests will be organized for over 4 days.
- Class 10th (Matriculation) or Equivalent Passing Certificate.
- Class 12th Mark sheet or Passing Certificate.
- Call Letter.
- Ten Passport Size Photograph
For any other query about NDA (II) 2019, you can leave your comment in the comment box.