NMAT 2019 Registration has been started from 2nd July 2019. NMAT by GMAC 2019 exam is managed by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). It is a national level management examination. NMAT (NMIMS Management Aptitude Test) is conducted for admission into an MBA or other graduate management courses. NMAT Scores will be accepted by the leading management institutions in India. This year, the NMAT exam is conducted internationally. In this article, we have updated complete information about NMAT 2019.
NMAT 2019 Latest Updates – Registration Started
NMAT 2020 Registration has been started from 2nd July 2019. Click here for registration.
NMAT 2020 Slot Booking has been started from 2nd July 2019. Candidates can get the admit card after the slot booking. Click here to book a slot.
NMAT 2019 Exam Dates
In this section, applicants can check the NMAT 2019 Important Dates. It is officially announced by the GMAC.
|Events||Start Dates||End Dates|
|Registration||2nd July 2019||3rd October 2019|
|Scheduling||2nd July 2019||16th October 2019|
|Late Registration||4th October 2019||14th October 2019|
|Registration Retake||5th October 2019||14th December 2019|
|Re-scheduling||2nd July 2019||14th December 2019|
|Re-take Scheduling||5th October 2019||14th December 2019|
|NMAT Examination Date 2019||4th October 2019||17th December 2019|
|Result Declaration||–||3rd week of January 2019|
|Final Result Announcement||–||31st March 2019|
NMAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
Before filling the application, applicants should fulfill the given NMAT 2019 eligibility:
- There will be no age bar limit to apply for the NMAT entrance exam 2019.
- Applicants should pass the bachelor degree from the recognized university.
- The minimum qualifying marks should be 50% marks.
- Appearing applicants are also eligible to apply.
NMAT Registration 2019
- Applicants can register for the exam only through online mode.
- NMAT 2019 Registration has been started from 1st July 2019. NMAT 2019 registration last date will be till 3rd October 2019.
- If applicants are unable to fill the NMAT 2019 application form before the last date, they can fill the application from 4th October to 14th October 2019 (with late fee).
- Applicants have to fill their personal & contact information, educational, work experience, courses/school preference, additional information, etc.
- Also, upload a scanned image of a photograph in a jpg/png/jpeg format.
- Applicants also have to select the 5 courses/school in which they will like to report their exam scores free of cost.
- After registration & payment, applicants can schedule their exams through the scheduling exam tab available in the NMAT login.
- Duplicate/multiple NMAT application forms 2019 will not be allowed.
- The fee payment can be done through Visa Card, Master Card, American Express, Debit Card, Net Banking, Diners Club & Mobile Wallets.
- Applicants can check the given table for fee details:
|Test Registration (Early)||Rs. 2000 + applicable taxes|
|Test Registration (Late)||Rs. 2500 + applicable taxes|
|Retake||Rs. 2000 + applicable taxes|
|Reschedule||Rs. 1100 + applicable taxes|
|Additional Score Reports (beyond first five)||Rs. 200 per Score Report + applicable taxes|
Note: If applicants wish to reschedule their appointment, they can submit the fee with a credit card (Visa, Master Card & American Express) only.
NMAT Exam Pattern 2019
- Attempts: Applicants can give NMAT by GMAC exam a maximum three times in a year. It includes the first attempt plus a maximum of two retake exams.
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be held through online mode (computer-based).
- Number of Questions: Total 120 objective type questions will be asked in the examination.
- Duration: The exam duration will be two hours (120 minutes).
- Marking Scheme: There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Time|
|Language Skills||32 questions||22 minutes|
|Quantitative Skills||48 questions||60 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||40 questions||38 minutes|
NMAT Syllabus 2019
The NMAT 2019 syllabus will consist of the following three sections: Language Skills, Quantitative Skills & Logical Reasoning. The important topics of each section are given below:
- Language Skills: Anonyms, Synonyms, Quantitative Skills, Syntax & correct grammar, Data Interpretation & DS, Language usage and their rules, Reading Comprehension and Dictionary Meanings of different words, Poems, Passages.
- Arithmetic: Algebra, Bar graph, Pie chart, Tables, Line graph, Trigonometry, 2D and 3D Geometry & Statistics.
- Logical Reasoning: multidimensional arrangements & Puzzles.
NMAT Test Centers
NMAT exam will be organized at 58 test centers across 44 cities in India & at 4 International centers.
Agra, Aurangabad, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jabalpur, Kochi, Kanpur, Kota, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Manipal, Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik, Noida, Patiala, Pune, Pilani, Patna, Ranchi, Raipur, Rajkot, Surat, Shillong, Tiruchirapalli, Vellore, Vizag, Vijaywada, Vadodara, Varanasi.
Kathmandu (Nepal), Thimphu (Bhutan), Dhaka (Bangladesh), Colombo (Srilanka).
NMAT Slot Booking 2019
- The slot booking has been started from 2nd July to 16th October 2019.
- NMAT 2019 Slot Booking take place based on first-come, first served.
- Applicants can book a slot through online mode.
- Once the registration & payment is done, applicants will be able to schedule the exam. Applicants have to click on the “Schedule Exam” button.
- Applicants can book a slot as per their preferences. They have to select exam date, time & exam center based on the seat availability.
NMAT 2019 Admit Card
- Once the application & payment is done, applicants are able to get the admit card. NMAT Admit Card 2019 is issued through online mode
- Applicants can download the admit card by login to the NMAT account.
- In case, applicant opts for the retake exam, they should retain the same admit card which carried for the first attempt.
- But, the same test center will not be allotted the applicant which allot in the previous attempts.
- On the day of the exam, applicants have to bring the following documents:
- A valid admit card
- One valid Photo ID (Passport, PAN Card, Voter’s ID card, UID/Aadhaar Card) & signature ID (Passport, PAN Card, Debit/Credit card, Driving License) in the original.
NMAT Result 2019
- Applicants can check their results through online mode on the website.
- NMAT 2019 Result (scores by section & test total scaled scores) will be declared approximately 4-5 weeks after your examination.
- The authority will not be sent any results directly to the applicants.
- Once the scores published, applicants will get an email indicating the scores.
- NMAT Score Card 2019 will be available by logging into the NMAT account.
NMAT 2019 Cut Off
- After the announcement of the result, the cut-off will be announced by the authority.
- The NMAT Cut Off score range will be released as the examination section.
- Once the final percentile score announces, the scores will be sent to the school, which elected by you for scores.
- The final scorecard includes a scaled score of each section, total score & percentile ranking.
- In the below table, applicants can check the range of scores on the different sections:
|Logical Reasoning skills||0-120|
NMAT Admission 2019
- The merit list will be prepared based on marks secured by the applicants by the authority.
- NMAT Admission Procedure will be started after the result declaration.
- Applicants, who are shortlisted will be called for the personal interview & case discussion.
- For PI/CD rounds, applicants will bring their call letter. It will be available through online mode from the website.
- The final merit list will be published by the authority after completion of PI/CD round.
- The final merit list will be prepared based on the academic records, NMAT score, work experience, and CD & PI rounds. The seat will be allotted to the candidates based on the final merit list.
Institutions Accept NMAT by GMAC Score
Check the list of Colleges Accepting NMAT Score 2019 in India:
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- Indian School of Business (ISB)(Advanced Management Programme in Business Analytics (AMPBA))
- SPJIMR (For PGMPW)
- Xavier University
- TAPMI (For Mu Sigma- TAPMI L.E.A.D Program)
- SDA Bocconi Asia Center (formerly MISB Bocconi)
- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad and other locations
- School of Inspired Leadership (Soil)
- Alliance University
- Athena School of Management, Mumbai
- Shiv Nadar University
- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
- Bennett University
- Universal Business School
- Woxsen School of Business Management
- Thapar School of Management
- ISBR Business School
- Jain University – CMS Business School
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University
- BSE Institute Limited
- Amity University
- SRM University Chennai, Delhi NCR, Sonipat
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)
- BML Munjal University
- VIT University
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- Mody University
- GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University
- Jindal Global Business school – Delhi/NCR
For any other query about NMAT 2019, you can ask us below in the comment box.