NMAT 2020 Registration has been started from 2nd July 2019. NMAT (NMIMS Management Aptitude Test) is organized by the GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council). It is conducted for offering admission into management courses offered by various b-schools in India. This is a national level admission test. Applicants can read this article to get complete information about NMAT 2020 including application form, exam dates, syllabus, eligibility, pattern, etc.
NMAT 2020 Latest Updates – Registration Started
NMAT 2020 Registration has been started from 2nd July 2019. Click here for registration.
NMAT 2020 Slot Booking has been started from 2nd July 2019. The admit card is available after slot booking. Click here to book a slot.
NMAT 2020 Exam Dates
In this table, applicants can check NMAT by GMAC exam dates (official).
|Online Registration Starts||2nd July 2019|
|Last Date for Registration||3rd October 2019|
|Scheduling Start||2nd July 2019|
|Last date for Scheduling||16th October 2019|
|Late Registration||4th October 2019|
|Last date for Late Registration||14th October 2019|
|Registration Retake Starts||5th October 2019|
|Last date for Registration Retake||14th December 2019|
|Re-scheduling Starts||2nd July 2019|
|Last date for Re-scheduling||14th December 2019|
|Re-take Scheduling Starts||5th October 2019|
|Last date for Re-take Scheduling||14th December 2019|
|NMAT Exam Date||4th October 2019 to 17th December 2019|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of January 2019|
|Final Result Announcement||31st March 2019|
NMAT Eligibility 2020
Applicants should fulfill the given eligibility criteria to apply for NMAT by GMAC 2020. The NMAT 2020 eligibility details are mentioned below:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants should pass the graduation degree from the recognized university.
- Qualifying Marks: Passed the above qualifying exam with minimum 50% marks.
- Age Limit: There will be no age bar limit to apply.
- Applicants, those have work experience can also apply.
NMAT 2020 Registration
- NMAT Registration 2020 window has been opened from 2nd July to 3rd October 2019.
- The registration can be done only through online mode.
- In the NMAT application form 2020, applicants have to provide their contact, personal information, educational and work experience, list of courses to send scores, & ID which they will use at the exam center.
- Applicants will have to upload scanned images, i.e. Photograph & Signature.
- There will be no other mode to fill the application form.
- The late registration will be started from 4th October 2019.
- Applicants can fill the application by paying late fee till 14th October 2019.
- Applicants can take a printout copy of the filled NMAT 2020 application for further use.
- Applicants can submit the fee via Debit Card, Visa Card, Master Card, Net Banking, American Express, Mobile Wallets & Diners Club.
- The fee details are mentioned here:
|Test Registration (Early)||Rs. 2000 + applicable taxes|
|Test Registration (Late)||Rs. 2500 + applicable taxes|
|Retake||Rs. 2000 + applicable taxes|
|Reschedule||Rs. 1100 + applicable taxes|
|Additional Score Reports (beyond first five)||Rs. 200 per Score Report + applicable taxes|
NOTE: If the applicant wants to reschedule their appointment, they can pay with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) only.
NMAT Exam Pattern 2020
Applicants can check this section to know about NMAT 2020 exam pattern details.
- Exam Mode: The examination will be held through online mode.
- Attempts: Applicants can appear in NMAT exam three times in a year.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 2 hours.
- Number of Questions: In the examination, total 120 questions will be asked.
- Type of Questions: The question will be of multiple choice types.
- Marking Scheme: In the correct response, 3 marks will be given to the applicants.
- Negative Marking: There will be no process of negative marking.
|Sections||Number of Question||Time Duration||Score Range|
|Language Skills||32||22 minutes||0-96|
|Quantitative Skills||48||60 minutes||0-144|
|Logical Reasoning||40||30 minutes||0-120|
NMAT Syllabus 2020
Applicants should know the complete NMAT 2020 syllabus to crack the examination. It includes three sections: Language Skills, Quantitative Skill & Logical Reasoning.
- Language Skills: Quantitative Skills, Anonyms, Synonyms, Data Interpretation & DS, Grammer, Syntax Correction, Para Jumbles, Sentence Correction, Reading Comprehension and Dictionary Meanings of different words, Language usage and their rules, Poems, Passages.
- Arithmetic: Algebra, Trigonometry, 2D and 3D Geometry, Statistics, Bar graph, Pie chart, Tables & Line graph.
- Logical Reasoning: Multidimensional arrangements & Puzzles.
NMAT exam will be organized at 58 test centers across 44 cities in India & at 4 International centers.
Agra, Aurangabad, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jabalpur, Kochi, Kanpur, Kota, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Manipal, Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik, Noida, Patiala, Pune, Pilani, Patna, Ranchi, Raipur, Rajkot, Surat, Shillong, Tiruchirapalli, Vellore, Vizag, Vijaywada, Vadodara, Varanasi.
Kathmandu (Nepal), Thimphu (Bhutan), Dhaka (Bangladesh), Colombo (Srilanka).
NMAT 2020 Slot Booking
- The NMAT slot booking has been started after the completion of the application process.
- Applicants have to log in to the account, and select exam date, time & exam center as per their choices.
- It is begin from 2nd July to 16th October 2019 through online mode only.
- Applicants can schedule their exams only after form submission & fee payment.
- The slot booking can be done on a first-come, first-served basis.
NMAT 2020 Admit Card
- Applicants are able to download their admit card only after slot booking.
- The NMAT admit card 2020 is available only through online mode.
- Applicants can get the NMAT hall ticket by login the GMAC account.
- Take the printout copy of it to appear in the examination.
- In the exam center, applicants have to bring an NMAT admit card along with these documents:
- One valid Photo ID (Passport, PAN Card, Voter’s ID card, UID/Aadhaar Card) & signature ID (Passport, PAN Card, Debit/Credit card, Driving License) in the original.
NMAT Result 2020
- Applicants will check their NMAT results through online mode.
- The exam scores (scores by section & test total scaled scores) will be announced by the GMAC within 4-5 week of the exam date.
- The NMAT 2020 result after completion of all attempts will be declared in the third week of January 2020.
- The NMAT merit list will be prepared by the authority on the basis of the written test.
- Applicants can download the NMAT Score Card 2019 through the NMAT account by logging.
NMAT 2020 Cut Off
- The NMAT cut off 2020 will be published by each institution separately for its campuses.
- Applicants can check the cut off after the result announcement.
- The cut off score range will be available as the exam section.
- NMAT scores will be sent to the b-schools once the final percentile score released.
- Applicants, who reach the cut off will get admission into management institutions.
NMAT Admission 2020
- Applicants, who qualify the written test will be called for the Group Discussion & Personal Interview (GD-PI) rounds.
- In GD-PI round, applicants have to bring a call letter for admission. It will be provided through online mode.
- The final result will be announced after GD-PI rounds on 31st January 2020.
- The seat will be allotted to the applicants on the basis of the written test score, availability of seat, filled choices, etc.
Institutions Accept NMAT Score
Here, we are providing NMAT colleges list accept NMAT score in India:
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- Indian School of Business (ISB)(Advanced Management Programme in Business Analytics (AMPBA))
- SPJIMR (For PGMPW)
- Xavier University
- TAPMI (For Mu Sigma- TAPMI L.E.A.D Program)
- SDA Bocconi Asia Center (formerly MISB Bocconi)
- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad and other locations
- School of Inspired Leadership (Soil)
- Alliance University
- Athena School of Management, Mumbai
- Shiv Nadar University
- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
- Bennett University
- Universal Business School
- Woxsen School of Business Management
- Thapar School of Management
- ISBR Business School
- Jain University – CMS Business School
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University
- BSE Institute Limited
- Amity University
- SRM University Chennai, Delhi NCR, Sonipat
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)
- BML Munjal University
- VIT University
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- Mody University
- GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University
- Jindal Global Business school – Delhi/NCR
If you have any doubts about NMAT 2020, leave your comment in the comment box.