SNAP 2019 Application Form has been released now. SNAP exam is managed by the Symbiosis International (Deemed University). It is organized for admission to the MBA, M.Sc (Computer Application), M.Sc (System Security) courses offered by the 15 Institutions of Symbiosis International University. It is compulsory to appear in the SNAP entrance exam (Symbiosis MBA Admission). SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Online Test) is a national level examination. Here, applicants can check complete information about SNAP 2019 including registration, exam dates, eligibility, pattern, syllabus, etc.
SNAP 2019 Latest Updates – Application Released
SNAP 2019 Application Form has been released on 16th August 2019. Click here to fill application form.
Here, we are providing the courses for which SNAP is mandatory.
|MBA, MBA (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)||SIBM, Pune|
|MBA (Information Technology), M.Sc. (Computer Applications), M.Sc. (System Security)||SICSR, Pune|
|MBA, MBA (Infrastructure Development and Management), MBA (Business Analytics)||SCMHRD, Pune|
|MBA (International Business), MBA (Agri Business), MBA (Energy & Environment)||SIIB, Pune|
|MBA (Telecom Management)||SITM, Pune|
|MBA (Communication Management)||SIMC, Pune|
|MBA (Operations Management)||SIOM, Nashik|
|MBA (Information Technology Business Management), MBA (Data Science and Data Analytics||SCIT, Pune|
|MBA (Hospital & Healthcare Management)||SIHS, Pune|
|MBA, MBA (Family Managed Business & Entrepreneurship), MBA (Quantitative Finance), MBA (Business Analytics)||SIBM, Bengaluru|
|MBA (Communication Management)||SSMC, Bengaluru|
|MBA (Banking and Finance)||SSBF, Pune|
|MBA (Sports Management)||SSSS, Pune|
SNAP 2019 Exam Dates
Check this section to know about official SNAP Exam 2019 Dates.
|Online Registration Starts||16th August 2019|
|Last date for registration||23rd November 2019|
|Fee Payment Last date||23rd November 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||2nd December 2019|
|SNAP Exam 2019||15th December 2019 (2:00 AM to 4:00 AM)
|Answer Key Release||December 2019|
|Last date to submit objection||December 2019|
|Result Announcement||10th January 2020|
SNAP Eligibility 2019
The SNAP eligibility criteria complete details are given here:
- The minimum qualification should be graduation degree from any recognized/statutory university or Institution of National Importance.
- Application should pass the above examination with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent graded for SC/ST category).
- Applicants, those complete qualifying exam from any Foreign University, they must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
Click here to check SNAP 2019 Eligibility (As per Courses).
SNAP 2019 Registration
- SNAP Registration 2019 has been started from 16th August 2019.
- Applicants can register for SNAP test through online mode.
- Applicants also have to register separately for the Institution of his/her choice of courses by paying separate course fee.
- Last date to fill SNAP application form 2019 will be 23rd November 2019.
- Applicants have to upload latest scanned passport size color photograph in a given format.
- After last date, no changes will be allowed in the application. So fill the application carefully.
- Don’t forget to take a printout copy of the SNAP 2019 application form for future use.
NOTE: Any changes in the online application form (except name, date of birth, category & test city preferences) will be entertained only up to 23rd November 2019. No changes shall be permitted after closing date under any circumstances. No change in name, date of birth, category & test city requests will be entertained once a candidate completes his/her SNAP Test 2019 payment.
- The registration fee is Rs. 1750.
- The fee can be submitted through Billdesk Payment Gateway, Easebuzz Payment Gateway, Indian Bank Payment Gateway & Demand Draft.
- The DD should be submitted from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- Applicants have to submit printcopy of the payment advice form & sent it along with DD in the given address:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
SNAP Exam Pattern 2019
- Exam Mode: The examination will be held through online mode.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 120 minutes.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be objective types (only for Normal questions). For special questions, each section has blanks where applicants have to entered answers by using virtual keyboard.
- Number of Questions: In the examination, total 115 questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: For correct answer, one mark (for normal questions) & two marks (for special questions) will be given for each question.
- Negative Marking: There will be 25% of negative marking for wrong answer.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Total Questions||Normal Questions||Special Questions|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||30||30||0||45|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||35||30||5||40|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||30||30||0||45|
SNAP Syllabus 2019
Applicants can start their preparation from the given topics. SNAP 2019 syllabus is comprised of following subjects: General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability, Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency and Current Affairs.
- General English (Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability):
Comprehension of passage (Poems can also come), Verbal Reasoning, Antonyms, Fill In the Blanks, Jumbled paragraphs (6 sentences with first and last fixed), One word substitution, Different usage of same word, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences, Sentence completion, Sentence correction, Odd man out, Idioms, etc.
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency:
Averages and Mixtures, Complex numbers, Co-ordinate geometry, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Permutations & Combinations, Trigonometry, Vectors, HCF & LCM, Geometric Progression, Time Speed Distance, Arithmetic progression, In-equations Quadratic and linear equations Algebra, Arithmetic mean, Profit & Loss, Logarithm, Probability, Geometric mean, Ratios and Proportion, Percentages, etc.
- Current Affairs:
Social issues, Science, History, Geography, International organizations, World Records, Books, and authors, Business, Punch line of companies, Sports, Finance, Automobiles, Entertainment, Politics, Top officials of big companies, etc.
SNAP 2019 examination will be organized in 90 cities all over India.
Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Aligarh, Allahabad, Ambala, Amravati, Amritsar, Anand, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bareilly, Belagavi, Bengaluru, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh – Mohali, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi – Gurugram, Dhanbad, Dibrugarh, Ernakulam-Kochi, Faridabad, Gandhinagar, Gangtok-Bardang, Guntur, Gwalior, Guwahati, Hisar, Hubballi, Hooghly, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jhansi, Jodhpur, Kakinada, Kanpur, Karnal, Kottayam, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kurnool, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mumbai, Mysuru, Nagpur, Nellore, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Mohali, Moradabad, Madurai, Mangaluru, Meerut, Noida-G Noida-Gaziabad, Panipat, Panjim – Mapusa, Patiala, Patna, Portblair, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Roorkee, Rourkela, Shillong, Shimla, Siliguri, Surat, Thane-Kalyan-Dombivli, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
SNAP Admit Card 2019
- Applicants will be able to get the admit card on 2nd December 2019.
- SNAP 2019 admit card will be released only through online mode.
- Applicants should check that their color photograph is passed on the admit card.
- Applicants have to bring any one of the photo ID proof along with SNAP hall ticket 2019 at the time of the exam:
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
- AADHAR Card (UID)
- It is an important document without it applicants will not be permitted to appear for further selection processes of SIU.
SNAP Answer Key 2019
- After a few days of the examination, the university will publish answer key along with question paper.
- Applicants will check the SNAP 2019 answer key through online mode.
- It will be released in the month of December 2019.
- If any applicants found error against answer key, they will submit their objection till December 2019.
- The answer key will be downloaded through login.
- Applicants have to pay Rs.590 (inclusive of 18% GST) per challenge.
SNAP 2019 Result
- Applicants will check their results only through online mode in the website.
- SNAP result 2019 will be declared on 10th January 2019.
- There will be no other facility to check the result.
- Applicants will get their SNAP score card 2019 by entering SNAP ID and password.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for the counseling on the basis of SNAP percentile.
- SNAP 2019 Score will be valid only for admission to the selected courses of Symbiosis International (Deemed University).
Here, applicants can check reservation of seats for admission to any course of Institution.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Children/Wards of Defence Personnel||5%|
|Kashmiri Migrants||2 seats|
SNAP Admission Procedure
- After announcement of the result, shortlisted applicants have to attend the GE-PIWAT process conducted by each of these institutes individually.
- Applicants are shortlisted for GE-PIWAT round on the basis of overall SNAP percentile.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of SNAP Score, Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI) & Writing Ability Test (WAT).
- On the basis of final merit, applicants will be called for the admission.
- Applicants have to report at the allotted college along with all necessary documents.
For more queries about SNAP 2019, you can ask us in the comment box.