SNAP 2020 Application Form has been released now. The examination is organized by the Symbiosis International University. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is conducted to offer admission into MBA, M.Sc (Computer Application), M.Sc (System Security) courses. These courses are provided by the various associated institutions of Symbiosis University. SNAP Exam 2020 is a national level entrance test. Through this article, applicants can get information about SNAP 2020, including exam dates, registration, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
SNAP 2019 Latest Updates – Application Released
SNAP 2019 Application form has been released on 16th August 2019. Click here to fill the application form.
SNAP Exam Dates 2020
Applicants check this section to get SNAP Important Dates:
|Application Form Availability||16th August 2019|
|Last date to apply||23rd November 2019|
|Last date for Fee Payment||23rd November 2019|
|Admit Card Release||2nd December 2019|
|SNAP 2020 Exam Dates||15th December 2019 (2:00 AM to 4:00 AM)
|Answer Key Release||December 2019|
|Last date to submit objection||December 2019|
|Result Declaration||10th January 2020|
SNAP Eligibility 2020
Before filling the application, applicants can fulfill the given SNAP eligibility criteria:
- Applicants should complete their graduation degree from the recognized/statutory university or Institution of National Importance.
- The minimum qualifying marks should be 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent graded in case of reserved category).
- Applicants, those qualify their degree from foreign university should have equivalence certificate from AIU.
- Applicants, those in last year of graduation can also apply.
SNAP 2020 Registration
Applicants should check this section to know about SNAP application form 2020.
- SNAP Registration 2020 window has been started from 16th August to 23rd November 2019.
- Applicants are able to fill the SNAP 2020 application form through online mode.
- There will be no other facility to apply for SNAP exam.
- Applicants can apply separately for admission into different Institutions.
- At the time of form filling, applicants have to upload scanned passport size photograph in a given format.
- Applicants should take a printout copy of the application for further use.
- There will be no need to send application through offline mode.
NOTE: Any changes in the online application form (except name, date of birth, category & test city preferences) will be entertained only up to 23rd November 2019. No changes shall be permitted after closing date under any circumstances. No change in name, date of birth, category & test city requests will be entertained once a candidate completes his/her SNAP Test 2019 payment.
- Applicants can submit the registration fee, i.e. 1750 through online or offline mode.
- It can be deposited through Billdesk Payment Gateway, Easebuzz Payment Gateway, Indian Bank Payment Gateway & Demand Draft.
- The DD will be deposited from any one of the Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- Applicants should submit the printcopy of the payment advice form & sent it along with DD in the given address:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
SNAP Exam Pattern 2020
The SNAP 2020 exam pattern details are given here:
- Exam Date: The examination will be organized on 15th December 2019 (2:00 AM to 4:00 AM).
- Exam Mode: The examination will be held through online mode.
- Sections: There will be four sections asked in the examination, i.e. General English, Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency, Analytical and Logical Reasoning & Current Affairs.
- Type of Questions: In the examination, objective types (only for normal questions) & special questions will be asked.
- Number of Questions: Total 115 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Duration: The exam duration will be two hours.
- Marking Scheme: For a correct response, one mark (for normal question) & two marks (for special question) will be allotted to the applicants.
- Negative Marking: For wrong response, 0.25 marks (for normal question) & 0.50 marks (for special question) will be deducted.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Total Questions||Normal Questions||Special Questions|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||30||30||0||45|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||35||30||5||40|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||30||30||0||45|
SNAP Syllabus 2020
The syllabus is consist from the following topics & sections: General English, Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency, Analytical and Logical Reasoning & Current Affairs. The SNAP 2020 syllabus mentioned below:
- General English (Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability): Comprehension of passage (Poems can also come), Jumbled paragraphs (6 sentences with first and last fixed), Verbal Reasoning, Antonyms, Fill In the Blanks, One word substitution, Different usage of same word, Sentence completion, Sentence correction, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences, Odd man out, Idioms, etc.
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency: Complex numbers, Co-ordinate geometry, Averages and Mixtures, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Permutations & Combinations, Time Speed Distance, Probability, Geometric mean, Ratios and Proportion, Percentages, Arithmetic progression, In-equations Quadratic and linear equations Algebra, Trigonometry, Vectors, HCF & LCM, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic mean, Profit & Loss, Logarithm, etc.
- Current Affairs: Politics, History, Geography, Social issues, Science, International organizations, World Records, Books, authors, Business, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies, Sports, Finance, Automobiles, Entertainment, etc.
SNAP Admit Card 2020
- The Institution will issue the SNAP 2020 admit card through online mode.
- Applicants will download the admit card on 2nd December 2019.
- Take a printcopy of it and paste a photograph on it before appearing in the examination.
- On the day of exam, applicants should carry a valid photo ID proof along with the SNAP hall ticket 2020.
- The photo ID should be any one of the following:
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
SNAP 2020 examination will be organized in 90 cities all over India.
Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Aligarh, Allahabad, Ambala, Amravati, Amritsar, Anand, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bareilly, Belagavi, Bengaluru, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh – Mohali, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi – Gurugram, Dhanbad, Dibrugarh, Ernakulam-Kochi, Faridabad, Gandhinagar, Gangtok-Bardang, Guntur, Gwalior, Guwahati, Hisar, Hubballi, Hooghly, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jhansi, Jodhpur, Kakinada, Kanpur, Karnal, Kottayam, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kurnool, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mumbai, Mysuru, Nagpur, Nellore, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Mohali, Moradabad, Madurai, Mangaluru, Meerut, Noida-G Noida-Gaziabad, Panipat, Panjim – Mapusa, Patiala, Patna, Portblair, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Roorkee, Rourkela, Shillong, Shimla, Siliguri, Surat, Thane-Kalyan-Dombivli, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
SNAP 2020 Result
- Applicants will check the result on 10th January 2020.
- SNAP Result 2020 will be declared through online mode in the website.
- To check the result, applicants have to use their SNAP ID & password.
- Applicants, those are selected will be called for the selection round.
Check the reservation of the seats as per the categories below:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Children/Wards of Defence Personnel||5%|
|Kashmiri Migrants||2 seats|
SNAP 2020 Cut Off
- Each Institute will release separate cut off after the declaration of the result.
- Applicants will get admission in the Institution on the basis of the cut off.
- SNAP cut off 2020 will be published through online mode.
- The cut off will be prepared on the basis of availability of seats, filled choices, category, rank, etc.
SNAP Admission Procedure
- All the shortlisted applicants will be called for the GE-PIWAT process on the basis of overall SNAP percentile.
- Each Institute will organize separate GE-PIWAT round for the selected applicants.
- There will be no centralized counseling will be organized by the Institution.
- For admission, applicants have to report at the allotted college along with all necessary documents.
- The final selection will be done on the basis of SNAP score, Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI) & Writing Ability Test (WAT).
If you have any query about SNAP 2020, you can ask us in the comment box.