UGC NET 2019 Application Form (For December Exam) has been released on 9th September 2019. This exam is organized for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals “only for Assistant Professor” or “for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor both” in Indian Universities & Institutions. UGC NET (University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test) is managed by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of UGC. NTA NET Exam is held two times in a year, i.e. June & December month. Through this article, you can get complete information about UGC NET 2019 such as application forms, eligibility criteria, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, etc.
UGC NET 2019 Latest Updates – Image Correction Started
UGC NET 2019 Application Form for December exam has been released on 9th September 2019. Click here to fill application form.
UGC NET 2019 Image Correction for December Exam has been started now through candidate login. Click here for image correction.
Click here for UGC NET 2019 Mock Test.
UGC NET Exam Dates 2019
Check this section to know about NTA NET exam dates:
|For December Exam|
|Application Availability||9th September to 9th October 2019 (upto 11:50 PM)
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net-Banking/Paytm||10th October 2019 (Upto 11:50 PM)
|Image Correction Starts
||13th September 2019
|Application Correction Starts||18th to 25th October 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||9th November 2019
|NTA NET Exam||2nd to 6th Decmber 2019
|Display of Recorded Responses and Question Paper
|Display of Answer Keys||December 2019
|Result Declaration||31st December 2019
UGC NET Eligibility 2019
Aspirants should full fill the given criteria to appear in the UGC NET examination. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Aspirants must complete a master’s degree or its equivalent examination from recognized university by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science and Applications, Electronic Science and others.
- Secure minimum 55% marks (for general/unreserved) & 50% marks (for OBC-NCL, SC/ST, PwD/Transgender).
- Aspirants who are presently in the final year of their Master’s degree or those who are waiting for their final year results can appear in the examination.
- Ph.D. Degree holders have a relaxation of 5% aggregate marks, if they have completed a master’s degree by September 19, 1991 for appearing in UGC NET.
- For JRF, aspirant’s age limit should not be more than 30 years as on 1st December 2019. 5% relaxation in age for OBC-NCL, SC/ST, PwD, Transgender & women aspirants.
- For assistant professor, there is no upper age limit for apply.
UGC NET 2019 Application Form
- Before filling the application, aspirants should read the instructions & information bulletin carefully.
- Aspirants can apply for the UGC NET exam through online mode only.
- UGC NET Application Form 2019 cannot be accepted through any other mode. Only one application will be accepted by the authority.
- While UGC NET registration, aspirants have to select four city center.
- Aspirants also have to upload scanned photograph (10 kb to 200 kb) & signature (4 kb to 30 kb) in a JPG/JPEG format.
- After successful submission of NTA NET application form & fee, aspirants are able to print the Confirmation Page.
- Aspirants have to pay Rs. 1000 (For Unreserved/General), Rs. 500 (For OBC-NCL/GEN-EWS) & Rs. 250 (For SC/ST/PwD/Transgender).
- The application fee can be submitted through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm.
Note: GST & Processing charges are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable.
UGC NET Exam Pattern
The details about exam pattern are given below:
- The examinations will be conducted on 2nd to 6th December 2019 through online mode (computer based test).
- The exam duration will be 3 hours (180 minutes).
- The examination will be held in two shifts (1st Shift: 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM & 2nd Shift: 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM).
- The exam will comprise of two papers. Both the papers are objective type. No break between these two papers.
- The NTA NET question paper will be of total 300 marks.
- For a correct answer, two marks will be awarded to the students.
- There will be no process of negative marking for wrong answer.
|Papers||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
UGC NET Syllabus 2019
The UGC NET 2019 Syllabus consist of two papers subjects. The NTA NET syllabuses are given below.
Paper 1 includes the questions will be generic in nature, intending to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the aspirants. And Paper 2 includes the subject selected by the aspirants.
- Adult Education/ Continuing Education/ Andragogy/ Non Formal Education.
- Arab Culture and Islamic Studies
- Buddhist, Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies
- Comparative Literature
- Computer Science and Applications
- Defence and Strategic Studies
- Economics / Rural Economics /Co-operation / Demography / Development Planning/ Development Studies / Econometrics/ Applied Economics/Development Eco./Business Economics
- Environmental Sciences
- Forensic Science
- Library and Information Science
- Management (including Business Admn. Mgt./Marketing/ Marketing Mgt./Industrial Relations and Personnel Mgt./ Personnel Mgt./Financial Mgt./Co-operative Management)
- Mass Communication and Journalism
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Social Medicine & Community Health
- Social Work
- Visual Art (including Drawing & Painting/Sculpture Graphics/Applied Art/History of Art)
- Women Studies
UGC NET Admit Card 2019
Aspirants are able to download the admit card through online mode. UGC NET hall ticket 2019 will be released on 9th November 2019 (For December Exam).
It is not be sent by the post. No aspirants are allowed to enter in the examination center without the NTA NET admit card 2019.
Aspirants should read the instructions carefully on the Admit Card & follow them during the conduct of the examination.
If any discrepancy found in the admit card, aspirants should immediately contact to the help line centers. Following documents should be carry at the exam hall:
- Admit Card
- One passport size Photograph
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs (PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card.
- PwD certificate
UGC NET Answer Key 2019
- The authority will releases the answer key & question paper on the official website through online mode.
- The answer key will be published on December 2019.
- Aspirants can check the NTA NET answer key 2019 separately for each paper.
- NTA will provide an opportunity to challenge the answer key till December 2019.
- Aspirants can challenge it through online with a payment of Rs. 1000 per question.
UGC NET Result 2019
NTA will publish the NTA NET Result 2019 for December exam on 31st December 2019. The result will be published on the basis of the final answer key.
Aspirants can check the result through online mode. The authority will not be intimated individually to the aspirants about their result.
For JRF and Eligibility for Assistant Professor and for Assistant Professor, aspirants have to appear in both papers. They have to score at least 40% aggregate marks (for general/unreserved) & 35% aggregate marks (for SC/ST, OBC-NCL, PwD & Transgender) in both papers.
For any other query about UGC NET 2019, you can ask us in the comment box.